Listing your property for sale with SMH Costa del Sol is the smartest move you can make. The resources and procedures we bring to bear are head and shoulders above the competition. From the first initial contact right through completion of the sale we will be right there with you. Here are the steps we take…
- Initial consultation with our listing agent.
- Professional photography to best showcase your property.
- Floorplans to help buyers visualise your property.
- Valuation report produced.
- Free legal consultation with our legal team
- Your property is listed on our website and on over 20 online property portals.
- A full brochure is produced for distribution to our offices for potential buyers to take.
- Inclusion in our daily newsletter to over 1,000 collaborating agents on the coast
- Marketing through our exclusive network of collaborator agencies in Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, The UK and the Middle East.
- Inclusion in our weekly newsletter to over 7,000 active buyers interested in the Costa del Sol
- Active campaigns on Social Media, including Google ad campaigns, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- A twice monthly written report on all activity relating to your property.
- A login page giving full access to all activity related to your property.
All of these services are free of charge and we also offer the following as paid extras
- Full legal representation by our in-house lawyers
- Full technical inspection by Enspecta, the Scandinavian leaders in property inspection or by a RICS qualified valuer as standard in the UK.
- Energy Certificate as required by law to complete any residential property sale.